Information Technology provides the infrastructure and the information that connect the A&M-Texarkana community. With service as our focus, we help A&M-Texarkana faculty, staff and students get what they need from technology.
Information Technology handles maintenance of computer hardware and peripherals at A&M-Texarkana, working on all PC and Macintosh computers, printers, internal and external peripherals, except for:
- Computers and items that are not the property of A&M-Texarkana.
- Devices that are covered by a contract with an outside vendor.
In order to facilitate the repair procedure, please have the following information available when submit a work order:
- The make and model of your computer
- Your building, room number and telephone
- A description of the problem
- Available times for a technician to help
All requests for service should be directed to the Office of Technology and Distance Education. Please use our ISITE Service Desk.