College of Business
A business degree from Texas A&M University-Texarkana provides a degree of recognized distinction in the business world. A&M-Texarkana business students have the opportunity to develop skills in communications, critical thinking, business ethics in the global business community and functional business knowledge. These skills prepare students for their future roles leading businesses into the next millennium.
The College of Business at A&M-Texarkana has been named in the top ten “Best Values” in America by bestvalueschools.com for delivering such a high quality education at an affordable price.
The College of Business offers an industry focused curriculum that prepares students to be lifelong learners.
- A&M-Texarkana 2016-2017 TSD Logistics Scholarship
- A&M-Texarkana 2016-2017 TSD Logistics Scholarship BBA with Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Business Administration. Business Administration majors may choose a concentration in:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration - Energy Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Supply Chain Management - Coming soon!
The mission of the College of Business at Texas A & M University – Texarkana is to provide students, especially those in the northeast Texas region, a high-value business education. A&M-Texarkana-COB is dedicated to providing a learning environment that engages students, faculty, and the business community in advancing the practice of business. This mission is achieved through a faculty that is committed to teaching excellence, dedicated to applied/pedagogical research, and engaged in an impactful way with the business community and other stakeholders.