Northeast Texas Community College
Texas A&M University-Texarkana at the Northeast Texas Community College Campus
Baccalaureate Degree Programs at NTCC
As a result of a partnership between Northeast Texas Community College (NTCC) and Texas A&M University-Texarkana, four teacher certification programs and other baccalaureate degrees are currently being offered on the NTCC campus in Mount Pleasant, Texas. All Texarkana coursework is offered on the NTCC campus, and is taught by outstanding faculty either from face-to-face at NTCC or via distance education.
In an effort to further expand baccalaureate programs on the NTCC campus, A&M-Texarkana is now also offering courses leading to:
The College of Education & Liberal Arts
- Bachelor of Applied Arts & Science (BAAS)
- NTCC 2+2 Program Agreement - NTCC Community Health leading to BAAS
- NTCC 2+2 Program Agreement - NTCC Funeral Service Education leading to BAAS
- NTCC 2+2 Program Agreement - NTCC Occupational Therapy Assistant leading to BAAS
- NTCC 2+2 Program Agreement - NTCC Physical Therapy Assistant leading to BAAS
Bachelor of Science Interdisciplinary Studies
Bachelor of Science
Graduate Alternative Certification Program
This program is a graduate route to initial certification for individuals who already hold a baccalaureate degree or above. Individuals must apply to the Alternative Certification Program through Tk20 to be eligible for this certification route and to the graduate studies program.
The College of Business
The College of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Nursing
*Travel to main campus in Texarkana will be required to complete this degree.