Request a Transcript
A transcript is a comprehensive record of a student's academic progress at Texas A&M University-Texarkana.
Please allow 2-3 processing days after receipt of the request for the transcript(s) to be printed and mailed. Transcripts cannot be emailed.
Transcripts can be faxed, but are considered unofficial once faxed.
Transcripts can be requested as follows:
- Online (via Web for Students): You will need to have your Student ID and PIN. PLEASE NOTE: When requesting a transcript to be mailed to another college or university, DO NOT USE the External College Code feature. We do not send transcripts to colleges and universities electronically. Please make sure you sign the Transcript Request Form; forms that are not signed CANNOT be processed.
- Log on to your Web for Students account.
- Select the "Student" tab; this will bring up a new page
- on the new page, click "Student Records"; this will bring up a page with various student records options.
- click "Request A Printed Transcript."
- In person: Visit Enrollment Services located on the 2nd floor of the University Center, suite 260. A picture ID is required when picking up a transcript.
- By Fax (Please click the following link to obtain the form): Transcript Request Form. This from can be faxed to (903) 223-3140.
- By Email: Transcript Request Form can also be scanned and submitted via email at email@example.com.