Readmission and Transient Applicants
Former students who have had a break in enrollment of more than one year at the university must update their records and submit a readmission application prior to being given permission to register. Those who have taken college coursework at another institution and are in good academic standing at that institution must request that official transcripts be sent to the Undergraduate Admission Office.
The non-degree/transient applicant is designed for students who are attending another college or university and want to enroll at A&M University-Texarkana for one or two courses and are not interested in pursuing a degree.
- Are admitted only for one semester at a time. If continued enrollment is desired, students must follow the appropriate admission application procedures.
- Are not eligible for financial assistance.
- Must show proof of TSI compliance.
Apply for Admissions
- Complete the online application for admission for Texas A&M University-Texarkana at www.applytexas.org.
- Submit official transcripts from all prior universities or colleges attended, as well as military transcripts (if applicable).
- Pay non-refundable $30.00 application fee.
- Submit proof of the bacterial meningitis vaccination if under 22 years of age to Magnus Health.
Transcripts should be sent to:
Texas A&M University-Texarkana
Office of Admissions
7101 University Avenue
Texarkana, TX 75503
*Please note: Applications will not be processed until the $30.00 fee is paid and admission required documents may change after processing and/or receipt of transcripts.
I'm Admitted, What's Next?
1. Confirm Financial Aid and Scholarships
Check your Ace Mail account to view messages regarding your status. You will be receiving award notifications with directions on how to accept your offers, missing information requests, and other pertinent information regarding your financial aid and scholarship application.
2. Get Vaccinated
Submit proof of the bacterial meningitis vaccination if under 22 years of age to Magnus Health. Please visit the Bacterial Meningitis
page for more information.
3. Register for Classes