February 29, 2000
1. Dr. Walker has withdrawn her request for IS497.
2. Dr. Gandy presented proposed changes in the MA/MS in English. Dr. Martin moved and Dr. Harbin seconded acceptance of all changes with the stipulation that IS595 include the section on literary research and criticism. Motion passed.
3. Dr. Davis’ changes in ECO557 were considered. Dr. Harbin moved approval. Motion died for lack of a second. Dr. Davis will be notified of this.
4. Ms. Black was asked to inform Dr. Johnson of course inventory changes.
5. Mr. Roach presented the revised course change form. Suggestions were made to insure that departmental faculty discuss and approve changes before the department coordinator signs off.
6. Dr. Johnson’s response to last month’s recommendations were received. They are attached.
7. Next meeting will be March 28, 2000.