April 12, 2005
Called to Order: 2:30 pm
Adjourned 4:00 pm
Members: Shirley Garick, Chair;
Bob Owen, Peter Racheotes, William Laird, George Parangimalil,
Ex-Officio: Richard Roach, Carol Moore, Anson Godfrey,
Absent: Ann Lotven, Pat Black, and Serajul Bhuiyan
Meeting Called to Order by Dr. Garick
2. P. Racheotes moved, second by W. Laird to approve minutes of March 16, 2005. Motion passed.
3. P. Racheotes moved, second by W. Laird to table CIS 497: Applications of Simple Robots. (Talley). Motion tabled – form submitted is not correctly signed and was not submitted by Curriculum Committee deadline.
4. W. Laird moved, second by B. Owens to approve HIST 462: Modern Germany (Mueller). Motion passed.
5. P. Racheotes moved, second by W. Laird to approve BSC 317: Pathophysiology (Allard). Motion passed.
6. B. Owens moved, second by W. Laird to approve RDG 343:401: Reading Beyond the Primary Grades. (Fortenberry)
7. Discussion of the Election of New Chairperson. Election will take place on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 meeting.
8. Other – Discussion held on evaluation on outcome for web-based and web- enhanced syllabi.