December 13, 2005
Called to Order: 2:00 pm
Adjourned 2:50 pm
Members present: Peter Racheotes Chair;
Shirley Garick Gaynell Green, Godpower Okereke (replacing Joan Brumm), William Laird, Bob Owen
Members present: Ann Lotven, Carla Synder, Kristi Johnson
Absent: Pat Black
Guests: Janis Overlock
2. Meeting called to order by Dr. Racheotes.
3. Dr. Garick moved, second by Dr. Green to approve minutes from previous meeting, November 15, 2005.
4. Dr. Laird moved, second by Dr. Garick to table Course Inventory Add/Reinstate: HSCI 405: Cultural Pluralism in Health Care and Mental Health. Will be resubmitted with revisions. Motion tabled to be resubmitted and is on the agenda for the Feb. 14th meeting.*
5. Dr. Garick moved, second by Dr. Laird to approve Course Syllabus Change: BE 470: Bilingual Assessment and Monitoring (Rincon) Motion passed.
6. Dr. Garrick moved, second by Dr. Green to approve Course Inventory Add/Reinstate: JOUR 416: Television Production (Overlock). Motion passed pending recommended revisions.
7. Dr. Laird moved, second by Dr. Garick to approve Course Inventory Deletion of the following courses: ECON 320: Economic Concepts and ECON 489: Individual Study (Harbin) Motion passed.
8. Other Business:
Committee was given final signed copy of Course Inventory ADD/REINSTATE CIS 440: Web Applications Engineering with signatures that were required.
*9. Next meeting will be Tuesday, February 14, 2006*, 2-4 pm, Room 375.
*10. Meeting adjournment at 3:30 p.m.
Kimberly NugentRecording Secretary