Utility NavTop NavContentLeft NavSite SearchSite SearchSite Search

Incident Reporting Forms

Please complete the applicable form below.  The links connect you with a secure Website to submit your information.  Once the form is complete hit submit and it will automatically be sent to Student Life.  You can submit the forms anonymously however, this might limit our ability to investigate your information.  If for some reason you cannot connect to the forms, stop by the Office of Student Life in UC 125.  

Use one of these forms if you have a behavioral incident with a student that would be addressed through the Student Code of Conduct.

Student Conduct Incident Report

Residence Life Incident Report

Academic Misconduct Report

Student of Concern Report

General Student Complaint

Use this form to report an incident with a University department, staff, faculty or student.  This form should not be used for incidents that relating to these areas:

      Complaints regarding academic or disciplinary matters
      Complaints regarding discrimination
      Complaints regarding sexual harassment
      Complaints regarding grades or grading
      Complaints regarding Distance Education Student Grievance for Financial Aid

General Student Complaint Form

  • 7101 University Ave
  • Texarkana, TX 75503
  • p: 903.223.3000
  • f: 903.223.3104
.Back to Top